SINGAPORE to BINTAN
Bintan Resorts Ferry is the main ferry operator and offers several ferry timing options every day for travel between Bintan and Singapore. Limited bike slots available for each ferry so make sure to book early.
DEPARTURE FROM SINGAPORE
- The ferry to Bintan leaves from the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
- Please arrive 2 hours before departure at the ferry terminal to prevent stressful situations.
ARRIVAL TO BINTAN
- Bandar Bentan Telani (BBT) Bintan ferry terminal is just a quick coach ride to your hotel. All Official Hotels provide bus transfers from and to the ferry terminal at no extra costs.
- Those staying elsewhere must contact their hotel and make arrangements for their transfers. Indicate that you are bringing a bike.
- You are NOT required to pack your bike.
- The ferry and hotel staff are briefed and trained to handle your bike with care, BUT consider protecting your frame with bubble wrap or pipe insulation and take the pedals off, if you want to reduce risk.
TAXIS from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- Taxis will be in high demand at the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT) in Singapore upon your return from Bintan. Consider booking one in advance to avoid delays.